Terms & Conditions
Patch Test Policy:
All new clients or existing clients (haven’t had a colour service in the past 6 months in Sarah O’Brien Hair Design) must have a skin patch test applied at least 48 hours prior to their colour service appointment.
Failure to do so will result in our team being unable to carry out your colour service.
Patch tests are always applied by a qualified member of staff at the salon for our client safety.
There are two price levels. Senior stylist / Salon Director.
All bookings made either online or on the phone will incur a 50euro booking fee. This is redeemable off the service you require in Salon. All new clients must be booked in for a consultation prior to their appointment.
Cancellation | No Show Policy:
Any appointments cancelled with less than a 24 hour notice period or clients who fail to show to their appointments are subject to a 50% cancellation fee.
Sarah O’Brien Hair Design takes no responsibility for any loss or damage suffered as a result of our online store ordering service nor for goods supplied via the online store.
Visitors may read, view, print and download one hard copy of the material for their personal, non-commercial use only. Visitors may not copy, distribute, sell, publish, display, transmit, reproduce or decompile any part of the material by any means (electronic or not) or for any purpose include it in any derivative works.
Trademarks, service marks and logos displayed on this site belong to Sarah O’Brien Hair Design. These may not be used for any reason whatsoever without the written permission from Sarah O’Brien Hair Design. This applies to all partners displayed on the Sarah O’Brien Hair Design website.
These terms and conditions may be amended from time to time as Sarah O’Brien Hair Design see fit and your continued use of the site will signify your acceptance of any adjustment to these terms.
When placing an order through the Sarah O’Brien Hair Design Online Store you are accepting the terms and conditions below. Please ensure to read these terms and conditions before making an order and they only apply to online orders. However, we strongly recommend that you also access and read any other information provided on the Sarah O’Brien Hair Design website as these terms may apply also.
All appointments must be pre booked directly with the salon or via Our online booking system
Gift Card Terms and Conditions:
1. Gift card may not be exchanged for cash.
2. This card is not a cheque guarantee, credit or debit card.
3. No change will be given but the balance can be used for future purchases.
4. We will not be held liable for lost or stolen cards – protect this as you would cash.
5. Gift Cards are valid for use in salon and currently not valid for purchases on our Online Store at www.sarahobrienhairdesign.ie
6. We reserve the right to amend Terms and Conditions.
When an order is completed and submitted, you are making an offer to purchase these goods. Sarah O’Brien Hair Design must receive authorisation from your card issuer before any goods can be dispatched. Orders will not be accepted if a payment is not authorised.
All products displayed on the website are only available while stocks last. All prices are displayed in Euro and are inclusive of VAT at 23%. Payments can be made in Euro only and are quoted exclusive of postage and packaging. These charges are specified in the delivery section of the product page. Sarah O’Brien Hair Design makes every effort to ensure all goods displayed on the website are available however if the goods you ordered are not available Sarah O’Brien Hair Design will notify you as soon as possible. We reserve the right at all times to refuse any orders at our sole discretion.
You may cancel an order with us at any time prior to dispatch. Please ensure to contact us via telephone or email notifying us that you wish to cancel your order. You will need to give your name, address and order number.
Returning your order:
Goods must be returned in their original condition, including packaging, within the cooling off period of 10 days. (We cannot refund or exchange combs, brushes, rollers, cosmetics or any sealed items which have been opened, unless they are faulty, due to hygiene reasons). This does not affect your statutory rights.
How to make a return:
1. Please notify us by telephone or email that you wish to return an item and reason for the return i.e. change of mind, faulty item, item not fit for purpose etc. Once your notification is acknowledged verbally or in writing please follow the below instructions.
2. Place the item in its original box and make sure the parcel is sealed securely. You should also place a copy of your despatch note or receipt into the parcel.
3. Send the item To – Sarah O’Brien Hair Design, Ref: Online Return, 5 Terenure Road North, Terenure, Dublin 6W, D6W XY48 .You are responsible for all postage costs in making a return.
4. If the item is in its original condition, we will refund by the original payment card.
5. Gift Cards are not valid for refund or exchanges as they should be protected as you would cash.